The second ELIXIR CZ annual conference – Conference centre Třešť.
Wednesday, 15th November
10:00 – 12:00 ELIXIR CZ Board meeting (members ELIXIR CZ Board only)
11:30 – 13:00 Lunch & registration
13:00 – 13:10 Welcome note: Jiří Vondrášek – ELIXIR CZ Director
13:10 – 13:15 Opening of the Conference: Bohdan Schneider – Head of organising committee
13:15 – 14:15 Keynote 1 – Anticipating Innovations in Structural Biology: Helen M. Berman – Rutgers University
14:15 – 15:30 Flash 15 minute reports of Czech bioinformatic research
- DNATCO: Assignment of DNA conformations: Jiří Černý – Institute of Biotechnology CAS
- An application of the CANA structural alphabet distinguishes the structural features of DNA bound to transcription factors and histone proteins: Bohdan Schneider – Institute of Biotechnology CAS
- LiteMol suite: A comprehensive platform for fast delivery and visualization of macromolecular structure data: David Sehnal – Masaryk University
- ELIXIR’s Software Tools for Computational Design of Proteins: Jiří Damborský – International Clinical Research Center and Masaryk University
- Improvements in high-performance chemical substructure search: Jakub Galgonek, Miroslav Kratochvíl – Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry CAS
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 – 16:30 Czech Infrastructure for Integrative Structural Biology: Vladimír Sklenář – Masaryk University
16:30 – 16:50 CZ-OPENSCREEN: National Infrastructure for Chemical Biology: Petr Bartůněk – Institute of Molecular Genetics CAS
16:50 – 17:15 ELIXIR Tools and Data Platforms within ELIXIR CZ Node: Radka Svobodová Vařeková – Masaryk University, Karel Berka – Palacký University Olomouc
17:15 – 17:35 ELIXIR Interoperability Platform within ELIXIR CZ Node: Marek Suchánek, Robert Pergl – Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry CAS
18:00 – 19:30 Dinner
19:30 – 22:00 Poster session (see list of posters)
Thursday, 16th November
07:30 – 08:45 Breakfast
09:00 – 09:25 C4SYS – a national infrastructure connecting Czech science to ISBE- and its relation to ELIXIR: Rüdiger Ettrich – Institute of Microbiology CAS
09:25 – 09:50 CZECRIN as a platform/infrastructure supporting academic clinical trials: Lenka Součková – Masaryk University, Jakub Johaník – International Clinical Research Center
09:50 – 10:10 ELIXIR Technical Services within ELIXIR CZ Node: David Antoš – CESNET, a.l.e.
10:10 – 10:30 ELIXIR Training Platform within ELIXIR CZ Node: Vojtěch Spiwok – University of Chemistry and Technology
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 12:00 Flash 15 minute reports of Czech bioinformatic research
- Ontological Analysis of Marrow Donor Registry: Robert Pergl – Czech Technical University in Prague
- Metadynamics Miner: Vojtěch Spiwok- University of Chemistry and Technology
- Universal finding database: Miloš Prokýšek – University of South Bohemia
- Flying Gaussian method: Zoran Šućur – University of Chemistry and Technology
12:00 – 13:00 Keynote 2 – GO FAIR: Towards the Internet of FAIR data and services: Barend Mons – Leiden University Medical Center
13:00 – 14:00 Farewell & Lunch
14:00 – 16:00 MetaCentrum Training for Users: Tomáš Rebok – Masaryk University (interested participants only)
The above preliminary programme is subject to change and will be updated.
Note: The conference will be held in English.
Registration has been closed.
Presentations and posters
You can indicate your interest in the 15-minute flash talk or poster presentation in the registration form. An email requiring the abstract submission will be sent to you following your registration. Acceptance of the talk will be confirmed by the organising committee. Deadline for registration and abstract submission is October 20th.
Posters presented by students will be evaluated by ELIXIR CZ representatives and authors of three best posters will be awarded.
The poster format is A0.
Cost and accommodation
There is no registration fee, also coffee breaks and Wednesday evening reception s covered by ELIXIR CZ. Accommodation and cost for the two lunch meals will be covered by the participants individually at the venue. The accommodation for the night of Nov 15th will be booked for you, if requested within the registration form. Room type preference will be taken into account to extent possible while booking. Actual cost to cover will depend on the room allocated.
Single room – 1200 CZK
Double room – 800 CZK
Tripple room – 750 CZK
Two lunch meals – 600 CZK
Please make your own travel arrangements to the venue.
Dr. Richtra 234
589 01 Třešť
Tel.: +420 567 224 247
Mob.: +420 777 229 255
Head of organising committee
Phone: +420 325 873 766
Mobil: +420 728 303 566
Hana Pergl Šustková
Project Manager ELIXIR CZ
Office: +420 220 183 201
Mobile: +420 773 791 515
Assistant ELIXIR CZ
Office: +420 220 183 126